Fashionable Women’s Looks – Spring 2021
Spring has come and brought with it dozens of fashion trends that will make our life a little brighter and more enjoyable. If you have not yet had time to update your wardrobe or are thinking of how to correctly and stylishly combine new items with each other, we offer together with BAON to disassemble the main fashionable images for women in the spring of 2021.
If jackets and coats are an obligatory attribute of a daily look, then raincoats belong to a completely different category of clothing. Loose fit and flowing fabric help to create feminine, extraordinary looks.
Raincoats of different styles are in trend now:
- capes, capes;
- models with short sleeves;
- fitted models and oversized;
- double-breasted raincoats;
- midi and maxi length.
Models in the military-style, which stand out with large buckles, strict turn-down collars, patch pockets, and shiza hassan saree, do not give up their positions.
The long trench coat with a touch of masculinity remains the undisputed favorite in the street style. True, in the 2021 season, it is offered not only in beige but also in spectacular black color. Helps to create fashionable looks for spring in tandem with sneakers and sneakers, heeled ankle boots, rough boots with tractor soles, or over-the-knee boots.
If you want something unusual, you can take a closer look at the anthers made of transparent materials.
A vest is a useful accessory that will help you create a multi-layered look that is original and fashionable this season
- costume models look great with shirts, airy blouses, dresses, and midi skirts;
- knitted models with retro prints have already won the love of ardent fashionistas. They replace office jackets well;
- denim models can become part of a fashionable total-denim women’s bow in spring, a versatile accessory;
- a vest-jacket has already become one of the basic things in the wardrobe of a modern businesswoman;
- The boho-style fringed model is perfect for creating a bohemian look in combination with a denim skirt or culottes.
Pockets, fringes, ornaments – all this can and should be used when drawing up a fashionable bow in the spring of 2021.
Dresses and skirts
Designers are so fed up with masks and isolation that they offer a huge variety of sheer dresses for spring, summer and year-round 2021, plus:
- dresses with all kinds of puffy sleeves and fringes;
- floral prints are everywhere, including in the form of embroidery;
- all shades of pink, starting with fuchsia and raspberry, and ending with bubble gum and dusty rose;
- dress-combinations are relevant, under which you can wear shirts, T-shirts, turtlenecks;
- mini length and multi-tiered.
Fashionable women’s bows in the spring of 2021 will not do without skirts:
- microscopic models that go well with loose blouses and massive boots;
- translucent skirts made of mesh, silk, organza combined with a masculine jacket and crop top;
- models with a cascade of rustling ruffles with a floral print;
- skirts with crop tops and luxurious trench coats, jackets;
- all kinds of denim skirts of any length and style;
- spicy cuts;
- pleating and mesh models;
- cutouts at the waist, which are already familiar from similar models, but in the area of dresses.
In early spring, models made of dense materials that go well with sweatshirts and turtlenecks are relevant.
Trousers, jeans and shorts
Jeans have become the # 1 item in women’s wardrobes. They are boldly combined with jackets and jackets, sneakers and boots, coats and cardigans, as well as dresses.
The most fashionable this spring will be:
- flared models with sneakers;
- high-waisted skinny with flared tops and heeled shoes;
- slouch jeans or bananas with high heels;
- cropped models with a set of jacket and shirt;
- culottes with sneakers and shirts.
Boiled jeans, high waist and total denim bows will be relevant.
If we talk about trousers, then the fashion remains for chinos in basic and bright colors, culottes, leggings, bermuda shorts. Classic models cannot be ignored either.
Jumpers and cardigans
Turtlenecks, sweaters, jumpers and cardigans will not only be relevant in cool weather, but will also help create unusual spring looks:
- open back or shoulders;
- a bright and varied palette, including for creating everyday office looks;
- jumpers to the waist, which can be combined with turtlenecks and dresses;
- chunky knit and unusual sleeves;
- a mohair pullover that looks great with anything from jeans to a pleated skirt;
- oversized, emphasizing the fragility of a girl’s figure;
- transparent, elongated, sleeveless, and with prints.
Cardigans are proposed to be combined with absolutely everything. Moreover, they can be both bright and imperceptible.
Photos of fashionable bows in the spring, which have already been posted by bloggers, are not complete without T-shirts. The main rule of choice is a simple form, but an intricate design. Today, manufacturers offer to decorate T-shirts with inscriptions, drawings, prints, decorative inserts from other materials, as well as make them large and small.
You can combine them with skirts, including the “pencil” type. Above, a stylish look is complemented by a voluminous jacket or jacket, as well as large accessories.